When reviewing profitability, examiners may focus on 4 fundamental ratios: (1) yield on assets; (2) cost of funds to average assets; (3) operating expenses to average assets; (4) return on average assets.
Submitted by sevans on Fri, 01/02/2015 - 4:36pm
More like this
- Five key ratios examiners look at when evaluating profitability
- Examiners look for four key elements when evaluating Liquidity Risk Management processes
- Examiners’ profitability audits focus on these key criteria
- Procedures examiners review when evaluating management
- These are the management procedures examiners review when determining management quality