Under §701.21(h)(1)(i)(C), a loan, otherwise meeting the definition of a member business loan, is not considered a business loan if the loan amount, when added to other business loans of a borrower, is less than $50,000. A federal credit union's participation interest in a business loan does not have to satisfy the member business loan requirements if the participation loan amount, when added to other business loans of the borrower, is less than $50,000.
Submitted by sevans on Tue, 12/02/2014 - 3:18pm
More like this
- NCUA regulations regarding unsecured MBLs
- Real estate appraisal guidelines are in Part 722 of NCUA Rules and Regulations
- NCUA extensive modifications in MBL loan regulations are described in this document
- s can offer SBA guaranteed loans. In many cases NCUA MBL regs do not apply when MBLs are insured by SBA
- Risks of particular concern regarding MBLs – participation and concentration