Natural person partners having a majority ownership interest in a partnership must each guarantee the full amount of a loan to a partnership.
Submitted by sevans on Mon, 12/01/2014 - 3:51pm
More like this
- One or more majority shareholders in a corporation need to prove personal guarantees
- Personal guarantees required for loans to business entities
- Real estate appraisal guidelines are in Part 722 of NCUA Rules and Regulations
- When a credit union sells a real estate loan, it is not required to get an appraisal
- So long as a credit union got an appraisal (according to regulations) at the time the loan was originated, it need not get another appraisal to support its interest in the loan