When reviewing profitability, examiners may evaluate several fundamental ratios. These include (1) the yield on assets, (2) cost of funds to average assets, (3) operating expenses to average assets, (4) net operating expenses to assets, and (5) return on average assets.
Submitted by sevans on Tue, 01/13/2015 - 3:29pm
More like this
- Examiners look for four key elements when evaluating Liquidity Risk Management processes
- Seven key considerations when examiners review profitability
- When reviewing profitability, examiners look at four key ratios
- Examiners are looking for three key elements when reviewing a credit union’s ALM process
- A credit union’s inadequate profitability poses risks that examiners will expect management to address