Notice to NCUA by filing Call Report. (1) Other than by filing a Call Report, a federally-insured credit union need not notify the NCUA Board of a change in its net worth ratio that places the credit union in a lower net worth category.
Submitted by sevans on Tue, 02/10/2015 - 4:05pm
More like this
- NCUA may reclassify a credit union’s net worth status to a lower category in the event of certain infractions
- NCUA may arbitrarily reclassify a credit union’s net worth classification to a lower status under certain circumstances
- A new credit union must determine its net worth category classification quarterly
- At the end of each quarter, a credit union must determine its net worth category
- Descriptions of net worth categories – “well capitalized” to “critically undercapitalized"