Examiners should conduct a preliminary interview with senior executive officials to discuss items such as the credit union’s operations, strategic plan, products, and services. Responses to certain topics or the examiner’s observations may trigger expansion of examination scope and, if necessary, corrective action.
Submitted by sevans on Fri, 01/02/2015 - 4:30pm
More like this
- These are the management procedures examiners review when determining management quality
- Procedures examiners review when evaluating management
- NCUA may arbitrarily reclassify a credit union’s net worth to a lower category under certain conditions
- Chapter 7 focuses on examiners’ audits regarding strategic risk, compliance risk and reputation risk
- “Red flags” examiners watch for as they relate to management