Do You Know Your Credit Union’s Vital Signs?
Do You Know Your Credit Union's Vital Signs?
Are you chasing the wrong problems?
September 06 • 2017
11 am PT • 12 pm MT • 1 pm CT • 2 pm ET
You and the key people in your credit union are invited to join TCT on September 6, 2017 at 2 p.m. (ET) and learn about cutting-edge strategies to meet regulatory expectations and achieve growth and profitability objectives.
Just like people, Credit Unions have vital signs. These vital signs indicate the overall financial health of the credit union. Any indicator that is outside the healthy range means credit union health is out of balance which threatens it overall vitality.
TCT Risk Solutions has developed a robust KFI report that focuses on these vital signs. In the report, any sign that is outside the healthy range is highlighted in either yellow or red. Yellow means the indicator is just outside the range, while red indicates a significant problem.
Over time these indicators pose a significant risk to the financial health of the credit union. TCT solutions can bring these indicators back to a healthy level, as shown in last column, to support the health of your credit union.
- Loan policies that are too restrictive = low loan to share
- Excessive reliance on fee income = unstable earnings
- Deposit pricing that exceeds appropriate levels = low net interest income and earnings
- Unnecessarily low delinquency/charge-off ratios = low loan to share
- Excessive operating expenses = decreased profitability
Who Should Attend:
- Board Members
- ALCO Committee Members